Monday 5 April 2010

March Favourite's <3 <3

 

march

 

Soap and Glory Hand Food – i have been addicted to this amazing smelling hand cream – its my hands favourite food!

Flip flops – I know the weather isn’t really warm enough yet but i have actually been able to wear my flip flops one day this past week gone!

IPod touch – I am currently filling up my IPod touch ready for my holiday and keep having a listen to it on the little speakers i have!

Britney Spears Perfume – I love this scent – One of the summer!

Chanel Chance – My all time favourite perfume <3

Herbal Essences Spilt ends conditioner – This defo makes my hair all silky soft and smells lush!

St Ives microderm-abrasion scrub – i have had a few horrible break outs recently so picked up this item which again smells really nice – but when used leaves my face feeling all fresh!

<3 xxxx <3

10 comments:

  1. Hello dear, I have so much time to find a beauty blog as cute as yours! I am following you now, I would be more than happy if you like my blog and follow me back! Kisses, Froso from Style Nirvana. P.S I love those hot pink flip-flops, I am going to buy a pair of Havaianas when the weather gets hotter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I am passing on the Sunshine Award! Make sure you check out my blog for info & the rules so that you can pass it onto the blogs that you love!
    Keep up the good work!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so the split ends shampoo and conditioner work? I'm so glad you put up a revew, I was really sceptical but now I might try it!

    Beautiful blog!

    http://laurenlovesshops.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!

    Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for following my new blog :)
    I really like your blog and I think we have the same sense of style hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soap and glory hand food, I put it on all the time just because of the smell! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be slightly ashamed of my love for britney spears perfume before I discovered the youtube/blogging world..so happy to know I'm not the only one :) ps. thanks for following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are great stuff!

    remember to enter my giveaway for amazing prizes!
    http://thiswasforever.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete