Wednesday, 12 January 2011

♥ Scrumptious Scrubs ♥

Happy New Year Lovely’s!

What with all the lovely xmas smelly bits i got i have been enjoying lots of amazing smelling showers!

One product i received is one from Superdrug ~ Its their Plum & red Cherry Body Polish.

This smells amaaaaazing!

On the packaging it describes the product as being created with invigorating natural extracts and gentle exfoliants for smooth soft skin ~

Tonight i used this product in the shower and can still smell the scent on my skin. The product when squeezed out reminded me of a Jam looking texture! The tiny beads in the polish felt just right when using on my skin, and when washed off they came off my skin easily unlike some scrubs i have used that seem to cake to your skin!

i do believe this range maybe on offer in Superdrug at the moment and i will defo be picking up the body butter in this scent!

Here are a few piccies of the product! Yum!

Picture 425

Picture 426

Picture 424

(sorry for rubbish photo’s… i cant find my camera so using webcam lol!)

So if you are looking for a yummy smelling scrub head down to Superdrug!

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Yum!!!! I need to try this! Have a great Wednesday honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,

    I really enjoyed your blog, nice review.

    Please come and have a look at my fashion blog PRETTY PORTOBELLO

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your blog... I'm following!

    Would LOVE you to enter my GIVEAWAY:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete