Friday 14 August 2009

Mini Mini Soap & Glory Haul...

So while darting through Boots today on my way back to my car from town i went past the Soap & Glory shelfs to see a lil tab saying 'Reduced' ... i was instantly drawn over!!

I am wanting to buy some Soap & Glory products but wanted time to look at what they have etc.. so only picked up this one item today...


It cost £1.25 ... instead of £5 i think... Bargin!

The product is Heel Genius - A soak- in Foot Mask Marvel...That smoothes and softens while you sleep....

This product smells lush... its hard to discribe the smell but it is nice and i cant wait to put it on my feet before bed tonight... think i need to treat my feet as im going shopping in London tomorrow which will involve tons of walkin!!



I will do a review of the product once tried but from looking at it im hoping its going to be good...

Found some reviews on the boots website about it...

Pedicure in a tube

I love to have a Spa Pedicure regularly, however with the credit crunch I have had to start doing them myself. This cream is fabulous for faking the 'Spa maintained pedicure'. I massage a small amount into my feet every couple of nights, pop on a pair of cotton socks and in the morning my feet are looking and feeling seriously smooth. It also smells great. I would recommend it to everyone, especially in the summer months when us girls bare our feet all the time.

&

TRY IT

I have very hard skin on my heels and have tried many things but have to say that within 2 weeks I have noticed a very big difference, would thoroughly recommend.

Hehe... Cute lil caption --------------------------------------->>>>>

From reading these reviews im already excited to use it!!

Anyone else tried and loved/hated this item?

Review to follow lovely's!

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment