Monday 17 August 2009

NOTD - Barry M 294 Cyan


NOTD = Barry M 294 Cyan

I only use nail polish on my toes as i have my Gel nails done in a salon every month...

So after being addicted to the China Glaze purple i had on, i felt i needed a lil change...

I picked this amazing blue Barry M polish in Cyan - it really is a lovely colour, very bright and the colour shows so well after one coat, but i did 2!

Now i wanted to show you the colour and didnt fancy posting a foot picture so decided to paint a n
ail tip i had!

This does show the colour but until you see the true colour in the bottle you wont see its true brightness!!

Now my toes are all bright... shame the sun isnt out much at the moment.!!

<3 Barry M nail colours!

xxxx


1 comment:

  1. I always look at this, its gorgeous, need to buy it xx

    ReplyDelete